RE: [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra Elliott-Farino, Carolyn E (25 Apr 2022 10:35 EST)

RE: [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra Elliott-Farino, Carolyn E 25 Apr 2022 10:35 EST

I find the stories helpful, Teresa.

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2022 11:06 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

One of my new stories. Just wondering: do you all find these helpful when I share? I often hear crickets. Thanks.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/after-researcher-s-conviction-on-some-4586649/__;!!Npd4GBrkbw!k25GLme_dWGbXXeaVvde4HBvqEW02KEGzl5kiHwE7cCyn2pTwoRvjIp3bKYBp2w4fPlW__pQ7dA$

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.