RE: [EXTERNAL] [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra Sease, Ryan G (HSC) (25 Apr 2022 10:18 EST)

RE: [EXTERNAL] [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra Sease, Ryan G (HSC) 25 Apr 2022 10:18 EST

Dear Theresa:

Thanks for sharing.

Very good stuff and something for people in research to be aware of.

Take care and please keep on sending out the stories.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Ryan G. Sease, M.Ed.
Contract / Grant Manager, Harold Hamm Diabetes Center at the University of Oklahoma
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8am to 5pm
1000 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 1200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104-3452
P: 405-271-7000 ext 32858 | F: 405-271-2836 | E: xxxxxx@ouhsc.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email, including any attachments, contains information from Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by a reply to sender only message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2022 10:06 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [RESADM-L] After Researcher's Conviction on Some Counts, Attorney Chides Universities, Sees 'No Harm' | Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) - JDSupra

One of my new stories. Just wondering: do you all find these helpful when I share? I often hear crickets. Thanks.

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/after-researcher-s-conviction-on-some-4586649/

To change your settings (such as Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend list emails):   https://lists.healthresearch.org