Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Angela Carron (20 Jun 2017 11:32 EST)
Re: Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Emily Devereux (20 Jun 2017 12:00 EST)
Re: Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Watkins,Kathryn A (20 Jun 2017 12:03 EST)
Re: Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Megan Roth (20 Jun 2017 12:09 EST)
Re: Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Donald Campbell (20 Jun 2017 12:53 EST)

Re: Indirect cost recovery - restrictions on use Emily Devereux 20 Jun 2017 12:00 EST

Angela,
At A-State, we currently distribute the recovered IDCs with 47% to our Research & Tech Transfer office (we are fully supported off of IDC funds for our salaries and the AVC of Research uses the IDC pool to also support research for faculty and students), 29% to the academic unit, 8% to the Provost, 3% to Finance and 3% to the Chancellor.

Regards,
Emily

For A-State proposal development guidelines and processes, please visit http://www.astate.edu/a/ortt/proposal-development-process.

Emily Devereux, MPA, CRA
Director
Research Development
Research and Technology Transfer
P.O. Box 2760 | State University, AR 72467
p: (870) 972-2447 | f: (870) 972-2336
Arkansas State educates leaders, enhances intellectual growth, and enriches lives.
​