A Center in Name only Alvarez, Michelle E (12 Mar 2012 20:09 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Charles Hathaway (12 Mar 2012 20:53 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Carolyn Elliott-Farino (12 Mar 2012 22:35 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Alvarez, Michelle E (13 Mar 2012 05:13 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Theresa Defino (13 Mar 2012 06:04 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Gray, Madison (13 Mar 2012 11:45 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Hearns, Rene (13 Mar 2012 14:01 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Aull, Robert Matthew (13 Mar 2012 15:47 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Charles Hathaway (13 Mar 2012 16:33 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Wayne Glass (14 Mar 2012 06:12 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Mike McCallister (14 Mar 2012 08:05 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Theresa Defino (14 Mar 2012 09:02 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Charles Hathaway (14 Mar 2012 09:02 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Ralph Norton (13 Mar 2012 15:15 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Ralph Norton (13 Mar 2012 11:48 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Paul Tuttle (14 Mar 2012 10:17 EST)
Re: A Center in Name only Alvarez, Michelle E (14 Mar 2012 11:59 EST)

Re: A Center in Name only Ralph Norton 13 Mar 2012 15:15 EST

@ Madison: While many components of the private sector/industry can be
very "innocent" regarding grants and grantsmanship, the ones most
likely to contribute substantially to a research effort are NOT naive
about money and investments. I believe any effort such as you describe
would back fire just as if you were submitting it to a government
agency.