Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Ruth Tallman (27 Jan 2011 12:54 EST)

Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Ruth Tallman 27 Jan 2011 12:54 EST

Ditto!  I belonged to a list managed by an individual who reviewed postings before sending them to the list.  Once my post was revised before it hit the list dramatically reducing the usefulness of the responses.  I found it stifling.

RESADM-L is a community and the discussion should be wide open!  That's why I love it.

Ruth

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Forster, Marjorie
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:04 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night)

I wholeheartedly agree.  I found this recent exchange interesting and informative. Marjorie
On Jan 27, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Maggie Pyle wrote:

Dialogue, including opinion, is stimulating and often informative. We should welcome and encourage all forms of communication.

>>> Rhea Williamson <xxxxxx@CSUEASTBAY.EDU<mailto:xxxxxx@CSUEASTBAY.EDU>> 01/27/11 10:11 AM >>>
I prefer that this site not be used for opinionbit rather research
guidance and assistance.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:53 AM, "Cappellucci, James E." <xxxxxx@partners.org<mailto:xxxxxx@partners.org>
> wrote:

> Surely you jest.
>

> ________________________________

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org<http://www.healthresearch.org/> (click on the "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner) ======================================================================

Marjorie Forster
Assistant Vice President, Research and
Global Health Initiatives
Office of Research and Development
University of Maryland Baltimore
620 West Lexington Street, Suite 400
Baltimore, MD 21201
410-706-6631
410-706-6630 (fax)
xxxxxx@umaryland.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@umaryland.edu>

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)