Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Rhea Williamson (27 Jan 2011 11:11 EST)

Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Rhea Williamson 27 Jan 2011 11:11 EST

I prefer that this site not be used for opinionbit rather research
guidance and assistance.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:53 AM, "Cappellucci, James E." <xxxxxx@partners.org