Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Cappellucci, James E. (27 Jan 2011 10:51 EST)

Re: items of interest in President Obama's State of the Union speech (last night) Cappellucci, James E. 27 Jan 2011 10:51 EST

Surely you jest.

________________________________

From: Research Administration List on behalf of Charles Hathaway
Sent: Wed 1/26/2011 11:16 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] items of interest in President Obama's State of the
Union speech (last night)

I think research administrators should be interested in how the federal govt
balances its budget because we live in a country facing long-term financial
disaster and not because the policy changes might have a short-term impact on
our particular line of work.  Cut all budgets.  Raise all taxes.

Charlie