Proposal Review Comments Lawrence Waxler (19 Jan 2011 08:24 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Vogrig, Cheryl (19 Jan 2011 08:44 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Mike McCallister (19 Jan 2011 08:45 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments McMahonM@xxxxxx (19 Jan 2011 08:49 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Colin Cooper (19 Jan 2011 10:46 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Mike McCallister (19 Jan 2011 12:47 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Charles Hathaway (19 Jan 2011 09:03 EST)
NIH Aggregate Data for Federal FY10 Posted Aull, Robert Matthew (19 Jan 2011 11:02 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments rdewey@mcdaniel.edu (19 Jan 2011 11:20 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Charles Hathaway (19 Jan 2011 14:34 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments rdewey@mcdaniel.edu (19 Jan 2011 16:29 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Theresa Defino (19 Jan 2011 11:22 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Ruth Tallman (19 Jan 2011 10:49 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Wilkinson, Judith A (19 Jan 2011 09:26 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Sharon Smith (19 Jan 2011 10:16 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Margarita M Cardona (19 Jan 2011 12:43 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Lawrence Waxler (19 Jan 2011 12:55 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments chowfornow (19 Jan 2011 10:35 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Dennis Brewer (19 Jan 2011 10:34 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Susan E Morris (19 Jan 2011 12:31 EST)
Re: Proposal Review Comments Michael Kusiak (19 Jan 2011 13:47 EST)

Re: Proposal Review Comments chowfornow 19 Jan 2011 10:35 EST

Past experience for myself has shown the comments/concepts below to be on the mark.  The main area of information res admin/osp are interested in are the "Administrative Comments" dealing with budget/time and effort and other administrative issues (rDNA, IRB, IACUC), including roles of consortia/consortiums.  By "requesting" a copy of that portion of the pink sheet, PIs are generally receptive to providing it, understanding that it facilitates our job responsibilities in reviewing and administering. A slight side benefit to that is in the commentary by the reviewers.  For example, "Effort of the PI can be reduced", "need for three Post-docs not supported", "administrative considerations should be bourne by the institution".   Just some thoughts.

jay throp. boston.