NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Brittany Foster (13 Jan 2023 15:41 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Michener, Matthew (13 Jan 2023 15:45 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Petrasek, Jaime (nbp5xz) (13 Jan 2023 15:45 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Michael Spires (13 Jan 2023 15:48 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Brittany Foster (13 Jan 2023 15:56 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Ken Packman (13 Jan 2023 16:14 EST)

Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Brittany Foster 13 Jan 2023 15:56 EST

I got this question answered SO FAST and I greatly appreciate it! This community is just absolutely amazing!!

Thank you and happy Friday!!
Brittany Foster