Re: proposal review checklists Elizabeth Browder 24 Aug 1999 13:38 EST
We are working checklists right now.   Here are the three we have in the draft
stage.

Youngers, Jane wrote:

> Good morning.
>
> I'm wondering if anybody has a proposal review checklist that they would be
> willing to share.  What I'm speaking of is a form, internal to your office,
> that you or your folks use, to make sure that they've looked at all the
> stuff they need to look at when they review a proposal prior to
> institutional signature.
>
> Looking forward to your responses.
>
> Jane
> Jane A. Youngers
> Director, Grants Management
> University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
> 7703 Floyd Curl Drive
> San Antonio TX  78284-7828
> phone 210.567.2333
> fax 210.567.2344
> email xxxxxx@uthscsa.edu

Elizabeth L. Browder
Assistant Director
Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23298-0568

Phone: (804)828-6772
FAX:   (804)828-2521