Re: Severance Pay Judith Opacki 27 Oct 1998 12:44 EST

We had a similar situation arise this summer.  One of our long-term valued
employees passed away in July. His sick leave cashout at the rate of 1/4
hour for each hour was covered by a central administration budget.  The
unused annual leave was covered by federal grants on which he worked.

Judith Opacki

Judith Opacki, Administrator            Tel: (206) 543-6026
Cloud & Aerosol Research                Fax: (206) 685-7160 or 543-0308
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
University of Washington
Box 351640
Seattle, WA  98195-1640  USA