Re: Space Allocation Meeks, Norman A. 15 Oct 1998 08:48 EST

At Mayo Foundation, a committee driven organization, there is the Space
Subcommittee of the Rochester Research Committee.  This subcommittee
controls the allocation and assignment of space allocated to research
activities,

Norm

Norman A. Meeks
Research Administration