Re: State Matching Pools John Case 06 Oct 1998 12:23 EST

David,

Just to let you know, the State of Nevada has created such a program.
The program started in FY98.  Our program is more geared toward
enhancing partnerships with industry, but we have used it for similar
purposes with federal agencies.

Any questions, please contact me.

John Case
Assistant VP & Controller