Re: State Matching Pools Tony Boccanfuso 06 Oct 1998 12:00 EST

The State of Ohio has a program called the Action Fund which provides
matching support for large equipment requests. The guidelines can be found
on the Ohio Board of Reegents website.

Tony

 >I have been asked to find out if there are any States that have set up a
>matching pool to be used for proposals that require matching funds. This
>would be separate from funds that univerity's administration typically
>makes available for matching.  States would normally set this up to help
>bring in federal funds to the state.  I need to compile this list in the
>next few days, so if your state has such a program, your timely response
>will be much appreciated.
>
>____________________________
>David Hollingsworth
>Director, Research Services
>Texas Engineering Experiment Station
>Texas A&M University System
>
>006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center
>College Station, TX 77843-3406
>
>Phone:  (409) 845-1264
>Fax:    (409) 845-9643
>Email:  xxxxxx@tamu.edu

Anthony M. Boccanfuso, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Research and Federal Relations
Bowling Green State University
106 University Hall
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
419-372-2481; 419-372-0304 (fax)