Re: Resubmitting Rejected Proposals Ruth Tallman 03 Oct 1998 11:08 EST

Glenn,

Ditto!

Ruth Tallman
Lehigh University
xxxxxx@lehigh.edu

-----Original Message-----
From:   Charles E. Graham [SMTP:xxxxxx@UNIX1.SNCC.LSU.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, October 02, 1998 9:49 AM
To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject:        Re: Resubmitting Rejected Proposals

Glenn: I'd like to read this article, but have no idea where to find Grants
Mag. - in fact I never heard of it before. can you help? Charlie.

At 12:24 PM 10/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello RESADM-L folks,
>
>I recently let our faculty know of an article, "Learning
>from Failure: Resubmitting Your Rejected Proposal,"
>(Encouragement from a federal grant program officer,
>with tips for turning rejections into winning proposals,
>by Dr. John Tringo, Grants Magazine, Vol. 5, No. 1,
>March 1982).  Their response was quite positive.
>
>Has anyone seen anything published on this topic
>more recently?  On the web, or in a journal?
>Many thanks in advance.
>
>-Glenn Krell
>Grants Coordinator
>UCB School of Public Health

 * Charles E. Graham, PhD., DSc.
 *
 * NOTE NEW  E-mail address: xxxxxx@lsu.edu
 *   alias: xxxxxx@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu (faster)
 *
 * Director, Office of Sponsored Research/OSR
 * Interim Chair, Institutional Review Board
 * 117 David Boyd Hall, Louisiana State University
 * Baton Rouge, LA 70803
 *
 * 225-388-8692    FAX: 225-388-6792
 *** NOTE NEW AREA CODE!!!***