Re: Visits to Web Page Herbert B. Chermside 20 Nov 1997 06:32 EST

At 10:26 AM 11/19/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I am making an informal survey about visits to Web pages maintained by
>sponsored programs offices. Please reply directly to xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu.
>Let me know if you want to receive a summary.
>
>1) DO YOU TRACK NUMBER OF VISITS TO YOUR SITE?      NO
>
>2) HOW MANY VISITORS DO YOU HAVE PER DAY, WEEK, MONTH (however you count).
  N/A

>3) HOW LONG HAS YOUR OFFICE MAINTAINED A WEB SITE?    2 yr, starting small
and most recently putting up "Guidelines"  (our VP does not believe in
policies, because "then you cannot be flexible"!)  for 8 years this VP
would not allow budget for paper manuals, etc to communicate with our
faculty.  However, he refuses to use a computer for any purpose, so he has
no idea what is published on lur web page.