Re: Visits to Web Page Charles E. Graham 20 Nov 1997 05:40 EST

At 10:26 AM 11/19/97 LCL, you wrote:
>I am making an informal survey about visits to Web pages maintained by
>sponsored programs offices. Please reply directly to xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu.
>Let me know if you want to receive a summary.
>
>1) DO YOU TRACK NUMBER OF VISITS TO YOUR SITE? No; However we can inspect
a log to get limited data.

>2) HOW MANY VISITORS DO YOU HAVE PER DAY, WEEK, MONTH (however you count).
>
>3) HOW LONG HAS YOUR OFFICE MAINTAINED A WEB SITE? 3 Yr
>
>Thanks for your help.
>
>Patti Landers, Ph.D., Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
>120 Ozark Hall University of arkansas  Fayetteville, AR  72701
>PHONE: (501)575-3845              FAX: (501)575-3846
>            e-mail:xxxxxx@comp.uark.edu

 * Charles E. Graham, PhD., DSc.
 *
 * NOTE NEW  E-mail address: xxxxxx@lsu.edu
 *   alias: xxxxxx@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu (faster)
 *
 * Director, Office of Sponsored Research/OSR
 * Interim Chair, Institutional Review Board
 * 117 David Boyd Hall, Louisiana State University
 * Baton Rouge, LA 70803
 *
 * 504-388-8692    FAX: 503-388-6792
 * OSR Server: http://www.osr.lsu.edu/