Re: Use of Off-Campus Rate Ralph Norton 12 Nov 1997 18:58 EST

Just as a thought:  what is your campus' travel policy?  Usually, you have to
 travel
a certain number of miles away from your home and/or work station before you are
eligible for mileage, per diems, etc.  It seems to me that if you're not far
 enough
away from campus to enter "travel mode," it should probably be considered
 on-campus.

 xxxxxx@wellesl