Re: New NIH program Paul Riofski 06 Nov 1997 14:06 EST

I think what you're asking about is the K08 mechanism ("Mentored Clinical
Scientist Development Award").  See the general announcement in the NIH
Guide, Vol. 24, No. 15, April 28, 1995, and/or the program announcement
Pa-95-053.  You should also contact the particular institute you would be
targeting as different institutes use this mechanism for different purposes.

Paul

At 10:53 AM 11/5/97 -0600, you wrote:
>To All:
>
>Does anyone know about a "new" (i.e. it may not be new, I've just never
>heard of it) program at NIH called "R08".  It's supposed to involve Mentors
>somehow.
>
>If there's a specific location in their Web page where this is discussed,
>please let me know if anyone has it.
>
>Thanks very much.
>
>Jane
>* Jane E. Prudhomme, M.A., M.S.  *