CARES Act Reporting Whetstine, Nicole (06 May 2020 09:14 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Amanda Lindsay (06 May 2020 09:49 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Sunny Thompson (06 May 2020 09:52 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Tonja Moore (06 May 2020 14:04 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Tonja Moore (07 May 2020 13:08 EST)

Re: CARES Act Reporting Tonja Moore 06 May 2020 14:04 EST

This is what we just received.

https://ifap.ed.gov/electronic-announcements/050620HigherEdEmergencyReliefFundRptg

Tonja Moore
Associate Vice President for Research
Office of Research and Economic Development
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St.
MARC 430
Miami, FL  33199
(305) 348-3049 (office)
(305) 348-4117 (fax)
xxxxxx@fiu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On Behalf Of Sunny Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:53 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] CARES Act Reporting

Note: This message originated from outside the FIU Faculty/Staff email system.

Hi Nicole,

We have no instructions on how to actually do this yet, other than the details outlined in the Certificate about what should be reported. Everyone is basically maintaining documentation with as much detail as possible in order to submit when we learn more. Reps from DOEd in recent webinars have noted they are developing some type of reporting portal, but there is no definitive information disclosed about where that will be located (a new spot in G5, or perhaps even something totally new in Grants.gov). Everything is speculation at this point. One DOEd rep also speculated the reporting  portal would not likely be ready by that 30-day "deadline" for the earliest schools to have received funding. Guidance from DOEd will come out in the Federal Register, but so far it hasn't appeared.

This summary is from a collection of information from colleagues so I take no credit for it. We're all helping each other out here whenever we learn something new.

Good luck! 😊

Sunny Thompson, CRA
Grant Analyst
Texas Lutheran University | www.tlu.edu
Working Remotely
RingCentral rings directly to my cell. TLU extension: 830-372-8014 Also available to video conference via:
--Zoom: Invite via email – xxxxxx@tlu.edu --RingCentral Meetings: Invite via email – xxxxxx@tlu.edu --Skype Handle: sunny.thompson.satx --Google Hangouts: xxxxxx@gmail.com

Ph: 830-372-8014 | xxxxxx@tlu.edu
Learn Boldly. Live to Inspire.