CARES Act Reporting Whetstine, Nicole (06 May 2020 09:14 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Amanda Lindsay (06 May 2020 09:49 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Sunny Thompson (06 May 2020 09:52 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Tonja Moore (06 May 2020 14:04 EST)
Re: CARES Act Reporting Tonja Moore (07 May 2020 13:08 EST)

Re: CARES Act Reporting Amanda Lindsay 06 May 2020 09:49 EST

Hi Nicole,

The FAQs for this program indicate that ED will post a notice in the Federal Register with instructions about the reporting requirements.  I did a search of the FedReg yesterday, and saw no such notice yet.

I emailed our program contact at ED as well since our 30 day mark is also rapidly approaching but no word thus far. Hoping we will hear something soon and curious to see what other institutions are doing as well!

Best regards,
Amanda

Amanda Lindsay Sidoti, M.D.S., CRA
Director and eRA Manager
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs

Northeast Ohio Medical University
4209 St. Rt. 44 | PO Box 95 | Rootstown, Ohio 44272
v 330.325.6497 | f 330.325.5926 | e xxxxxx@neomed.edu

Due to recent COVID-19 activity in Ohio, the employees of the ORSP are working remotely while maintaining normal work hours and activities. We will continue to respond to emails, phone calls, and virtual meetings.