Interesting letter Robin Lewis (23 Aug 2017 13:15 EST)
Re: Interesting letter Chris Thompson (23 Aug 2017 13:47 EST)
Re: Interesting letter wilsharp@gmail.com (23 Aug 2017 15:13 EST)
Re: Interesting letter Leesa Brown (23 Aug 2017 17:36 EST)

Re: Interesting letter wilsharp@gmail.com 23 Aug 2017 15:13 EST

A number of years ago the Marine Corps held a ball on the same evening as NCURA's big event at its annual meeting at the Washington Hilton.   I'm sorry to say, even without the uniforms you could tell who was with which group....

Bill Sharp (Retired!)
xxxxxx@gmaiil.com

> On Aug 23, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Chris Thompson <xxxxxx@MODERAS.ORG> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure what you would put in chapter 18.  I'm not as busy as
> research administrators and even I have no Social Life.
>

> -Chris
>
> http://www.moderas.co
>

>> On Wed, August 23, 2017 2:15 pm, Robin Lewis wrote:
>> I would like to extend kudos to this unknown author.  Two of my grant &
>> contract administrators received the following letter in handwritten
>> envelopes with stamps. *GASP*
>>
>> When checking out the first page of the book on Amazon, it starts with
>> the RA having a heart attack just before a 5pm deadline.  Enjoy and
>> consider supporting another tortured soul.
>>
>> Robin S. Lewis, MPA, CRA
>> Director, Office of Grants & Sponsored Projects
>> 478-445-2754
>>

>> = = = = = =
>>

>> Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including
>> subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via
>> our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "RESADM-L"
>> link under "Sponsored Programs").
>>
>> A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

> via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the
> "RESADM-L" link under "Sponsored Programs").
>
> A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help