Interesting letter Robin Lewis (23 Aug 2017 13:15 EST)
Re: Interesting letter Chris Thompson (23 Aug 2017 13:47 EST)
Re: Interesting letter wilsharp@gmail.com (23 Aug 2017 15:13 EST)
Re: Interesting letter Leesa Brown (23 Aug 2017 17:36 EST)

Re: Interesting letter Chris Thompson 23 Aug 2017 13:47 EST

I'm not sure what you would put in chapter 18.  I'm not as busy as
research administrators and even I have no Social Life.

-Chris

http://www.moderas.co

On Wed, August 23, 2017 2:15 pm, Robin Lewis wrote:
> I would like to extend kudos to this unknown author.  Two of my grant &
> contract administrators received the following letter in handwritten
> envelopes with stamps. *GASP*
>
> When checking out the first page of the book on Amazon, it starts with
> the RA having a heart attack just before a 5pm deadline.  Enjoy and
> consider supporting another tortured soul.
>
> Robin S. Lewis, MPA, CRA
> Director, Office of Grants & Sponsored Projects
> 478-445-2754

> subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via
> our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "RESADM-L"
> link under "Sponsored Programs").
>
> A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help