Re: Seeking Feedback: Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC Debra Schaller-Demers (07 Aug 2015 16:39 EST)
Re: Seeking Feedback: Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC Hathaway, Charles (07 Aug 2015 18:34 EST)
Re: Seeking Feedback: Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC Ambrose, Diane (10 Aug 2015 07:58 EST)

Re: Seeking Feedback: Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC Ambrose, Diane 10 Aug 2015 07:58 EST

Hello,
We have worked with this group for the past few years to present their NIH workshop on our health sciences campus.  Sessions have always been overbooked and have received rave reviews from the attendees.  We plan to hire them again this year.
Sincerely,

Diane Ambrose, Ph.D.
Director of Research and Sponsored Programs
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
ASB III - 2nd Floor, 3 Rutgers Plaza
New Brunswick, NJ  08901
Ph:  (848) 932-4037
Fax:  (732) 932-0162
Mobile:  (973) 692-5845
email:  xxxxxx@rutgers.edu
From: Research Administration List [xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Dara Little [xxxxxx@NIU.EDU]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 4:36 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Seeking Feedback: Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, LLC

Good afternoon,

Has anybody worked with this group? If so, could you please let me know about your experience and whether you found them worth the investment? They’re not cheap but appear to provide comprehensive services. Feel free to respond off-line.

http://www.grantcentral.com/workshops/

Thanks!

Dara

Dara C. Little, MPA, CRA
Assistant Vice President for Research and Sponsored Programs
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115

Fax (815-753-1631)
Voice (815-753-9285)
Visit: http://www.niu.edu/osp/

As of May 1, the Office of Sponsored Projects and Grants Fiscal Administration merged to become the office of Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA). We will continue to provide all pre- and post-award services at the highest level possible during our transition; faculty and staff can expect to work with their established contacts while preparing, submitting, and managing awards. See NIU Today for more information about the merger: http://www.niutoday.info/2015/05/07/niu-announces-osp-gfa-merger/

The contents of this message, including attachments is intended for use by the individual and/or entity  named above and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential  and exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by phone or e-mail at info provided above and delete/destroy the message and attachments. Any distribution, copying or dissemination of this message and attachments is prohibited by anyone except the intended recipient.

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.healthresearch.org (click on the "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

A link directly to helpful tips: http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help ======================================================================