COS Update Chris Thompson (26 Mar 2014 13:57 EST)
Re: COS Update Joel Curtice Fritzler (26 Mar 2014 15:37 EST)
Re: COS Update Chris Thompson (26 Mar 2014 17:49 EST)
Re: COS Update Berry, Matt L. (27 Mar 2014 08:11 EST)
Re: COS Update Chris Thompson (28 Mar 2014 08:39 EST)
Re: COS Update Chris Thompson (28 Mar 2014 09:04 EST)
Re: COS Update Nordquist, Daniel G (28 Mar 2014 10:51 EST)
Re: COS Update Ricky Ray (28 Mar 2014 13:31 EST)
Re: COS Update Mike L. Varney (31 Mar 2014 13:05 EST)

Re: COS Update Chris Thompson 26 Mar 2014 17:49 EST

Joel,

I did a little research and here's what I found.  In March so far there
have been 77 new threads started on the listserv.  47% of those have been
job postings, 38% have been general research topics, 9% have been software
or services related (including mine), 5% were related to conferences,
meetings or publications, and the last was Spanky and who could possibly
say no to or categorize him?

It was my intention to share information that I felt might be helpful so I
feel terribly that it didn't come through that way.  I understand there's
no way you can see the positive responses I receive offline or to know
what's truly in my heart. If it puts into context I just returned from a
mission trip to Belize were we built a house for a family of 6 so I cant'
be THAT bad a guy. :) If I've stepped over the line here I apologize to
anyone who felt slighted by the information related to COS, our product,
and Cazzodle's which I felt could be helpful to those who might have been
left in the lurch.

I've reached out to Mike Varney about possibly setting up a new list for
the 62% of the messages which aren't dedicated "help me with my research
issues" messages and could be considered advertising. I even offered to
have him approve my posts before they're distributed in the mean time.

Apologies again,
Chris