Cloud Computing and File Storage Meyer, Diane M [E R I] (08 Oct 2013 10:18 EST)
Shutdown-related research disruptions? James Austin (08 Oct 2013 11:40 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Garcia, Sandra (10 Oct 2013 16:16 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Thurston, Jeffrey (10 Oct 2013 20:23 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Wood, Roger (10 Oct 2013 20:26 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Charles Hathaway (10 Oct 2013 22:42 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Robert Beattie (10 Oct 2013 23:55 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Theresa Defino (11 Oct 2013 01:40 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? O'Geary, Steven (11 Oct 2013 06:20 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Charles Hathaway (11 Oct 2013 06:31 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? O'Geary, Steven (11 Oct 2013 07:59 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Moise, Jessica (11 Oct 2013 08:01 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Shuman, Candace (11 Oct 2013 08:08 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Charles Hathaway (11 Oct 2013 09:30 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Schultz, Lori Ann Mcallester - (lschultz) (11 Oct 2013 11:30 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (11 Oct 2013 14:11 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? James Austin (11 Oct 2013 15:11 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (14 Oct 2013 10:02 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Moise, Jessica (14 Oct 2013 10:11 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Robert Beattie (11 Oct 2013 12:32 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Bonnie Kwit (11 Oct 2013 15:29 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Theresa Defino (11 Oct 2013 09:15 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Robert Beattie (11 Oct 2013 12:29 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Mike L. Varney (15 Oct 2013 08:31 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Ruth Tallman (15 Oct 2013 09:57 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Bonnie Kwit (11 Oct 2013 08:59 EST)
Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Mary-Ellen Fortini (11 Oct 2013 11:00 EST)

Re: Shutdown-related research disruptions? Shuman, Candace 11 Oct 2013 08:08 EST

We were instructed not to submit until the shutdown was resolved rather than to submit into the "black hole"

Are people submitting regardless of the NIH suggestion to not submit??