OK, Experts weigh in. please Maggie Bryan-Peterson (21 Jun 2013 11:31 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Lawrence Waxler (21 Jun 2013 12:56 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Charles Hathaway (21 Jun 2013 14:33 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Scott Niles (21 Jun 2013 14:36 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Bianca Hunter (21 Jun 2013 15:50 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Scott Niles (21 Jun 2013 17:57 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Ann R Shiras (21 Jun 2013 14:58 EST)
Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Richard Forsey (21 Jun 2013 14:55 EST)

Re: OK, Experts weigh in. please Bianca Hunter 21 Jun 2013 15:50 EST

Could you please reference the location of the Dept of Ed's recently
revised guidelines on the allowability of meeting and conference
refreshments?   A link, perhaps?
Thank you,

Bianca Hunter
Office of Sponsored Research