Re: letters of support Gregory K. Schmidt (17 Oct 2012 23:57 EST)
Re: letters of support Bonnie Kwit (18 Oct 2012 06:44 EST)
Re: letters of support Charles Hathaway (18 Oct 2012 08:03 EST)
Re: letters of support Deborah Hofer (18 Oct 2012 09:44 EST)
Re: letters of support Bonnie Kwit (18 Oct 2012 09:51 EST)
Re: letters of support Mike McCallister (18 Oct 2012 10:02 EST)
Re: letters of support Vincelli, Diana (18 Oct 2012 08:06 EST)
Re: letters of support Young, Katherine S (18 Oct 2012 09:04 EST)
Re: letters of support Bonnie Kwit (18 Oct 2012 09:13 EST)
Re: letters of support rdewey@mcdaniel.edu (18 Oct 2012 08:08 EST)

Re: letters of support Gregory K. Schmidt 17 Oct 2012 23:57 EST

Well...why?  I guess to get University letterhead.  Anyway, it should be fine.  Make a PDF after.