R15 question Marianne Volk (12 Sep 2012 13:53 EST)
Re: R15 question Farnsworth, Franci (12 Sep 2012 15:07 EST)
Re: R15 question Blazyk, Jack (12 Sep 2012 19:55 EST)
Re: R15 question Liz Metzger (12 Sep 2012 15:31 EST)
Re: R15 question Young, Katherine S (12 Sep 2012 15:59 EST)

Re: R15 question Blazyk, Jack 12 Sep 2012 19:55 EST

This is NOT correct!  As Katherine pointed out, the only limitation is that you cannot have another NIH grant (R01, R21, R03, etc.) when the R15 is awarded; however, if you have an active R15 and apply for and receive another grant (R01, R03, R21 but NOT another R15!), you do not have to give up the R15 before it runs out.  You could not renew it, however, as long as your other NIH grant is active.

Jack Blazyk

Sent from my iPad