Re: RESADM-L Digest - 2 Aug 2012 to 3 Aug 2012 (#2012-176) Finn, John F. (06 Aug 2012 07:26 EST)
Re: RESADM-L Digest - 2 Aug 2012 to 3 Aug 2012 (#2012-176) Richard Cobble (06 Aug 2012 09:58 EST)
Re: SAM Problems Jean Remmer (06 Aug 2012 15:24 EST)
Re: SAM Problems McWhorter,Sharon (07 Aug 2012 07:41 EST)
Re: SAM Problems Suzan Lund (07 Aug 2012 21:40 EST)
Re: SAM Problems Gregory Schmidt (12 Aug 2012 21:23 EST)
Re: SAM Problems Salvati, Laura (13 Aug 2012 11:23 EST)
Re: SAM Problems Carole Knight (13 Aug 2012 14:30 EST)

Re: SAM Problems Gregory Schmidt 12 Aug 2012 21:23 EST

In the "For what it's worth" column, which admittedly is not much, the
issues with SAM is across all users, not just Higher Ed.    Everyone is
having problems accessing the system.  I've been reading about the issues in
many forums.

While patience may be a virtue, it doesn't help anyone with submitting
grant, cooperative agreement, or contract bid applications.

Greg Schmidt

GKS Consulting, LLC
703-346-5696 (Voice)
703-938-1294 (Fax)