Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Lawrence Waxler (10 Aug 2012 10:13 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Athey, Rochelle R [VPRED] (10 Aug 2012 11:37 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Wilhelm,Susan Marie (10 Aug 2012 12:33 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Vogrig, Cheryl (10 Aug 2012 13:13 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Sondra Redmont (10 Aug 2012 13:31 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Farnsworth, Franci (10 Aug 2012 15:18 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Rachelle Mainard (10 Aug 2012 14:03 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Hajner, John E (10 Aug 2012 12:48 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Chris Thompson (10 Aug 2012 12:55 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Tracy Eisenhower (10 Aug 2012 14:07 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Scott Niles (10 Aug 2012 14:08 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Athey, Rochelle R [VPRED] (13 Aug 2012 08:53 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Terri Maxwell (10 Aug 2012 12:58 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics (UNCLASSIFIED) Nguyen, Gauhar L CIV US USA MEDCOM TAMC (10 Aug 2012 13:30 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Lawson, Alice (13 Aug 2012 06:54 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Heidi Mina (13 Aug 2012 07:02 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Kristi Stockdale (13 Aug 2012 07:59 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Timothy Patrick Foley (13 Aug 2012 09:02 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Michael Wetherholt (13 Aug 2012 09:57 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Chris Thompson (10 Aug 2012 12:45 EST)

Re: Sponsored Programs Performance Metrics Tracy Eisenhower 10 Aug 2012 14:07 EST

I would appreciate this information as well.  We are always trying to
come with different ways to report on and recognize our PI's.  This
would be a great addition!

Tracy

Tracy Eisenhower, M.A., CRA
IUP Research Institute