NIH Inflationary Increase Jackie Frederick (29 May 2012 10:01 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Jennifer Fitchett (29 May 2012 11:14 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Bonnie Kwit (29 May 2012 11:15 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Rodriguez, Julia (29 May 2012 11:54 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Stephens, Fran (29 May 2012 12:33 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Anne Schauer (30 May 2012 14:03 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Bullock, Glenda (Luecke) (29 May 2012 14:37 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Aull, Robert Matthew (29 May 2012 16:08 EST)
Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Diane McKnight (08 Jun 2012 13:19 EST)

Re: NIH Inflationary Increase Jennifer Fitchett 29 May 2012 11:14 EST

Hello, Jackie.  Yes, this is our approach, but not only for salaries; we also don't include inflationary increases for travel, supplies, etc.

Jenn

Jennifer Fitchett, CMSW
Grants Coordinator, Sponsored Programs
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
312 N. 14th St., Alexander Building West
Lincoln, NE  68588-0430
Ph:  402-472-2247     Fax:  402-472-9323
xxxxxx@unl.edu
http://research.unl.edu/sp1