Grant Opportunities Search Tools Lawrence Waxler (19 Apr 2012 07:43 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Nadler, Elsa (19 Apr 2012 08:47 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Meyer, Diane M [E R I] (19 Apr 2012 09:52 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Mike McCallister (19 Apr 2012 09:01 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Pamela Napier (19 Apr 2012 10:24 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Kris Wolff (19 Apr 2012 11:45 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Mike McCallister (19 Apr 2012 13:04 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools rdewey@mcdaniel.edu (19 Apr 2012 13:10 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Cantwell, Megan (19 Apr 2012 13:16 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Alvarez, Michelle E (19 Apr 2012 17:54 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Blazyk, Jack (19 Apr 2012 18:23 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Laura Letbetter (19 Apr 2012 13:24 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Laura Walker (19 Apr 2012 14:28 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Diane Hoffman (19 Apr 2012 09:14 EST)
Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Mark Lynam (19 Apr 2012 09:31 EST)

Re: Grant Opportunities Search Tools Meyer, Diane M [E R I] 19 Apr 2012 09:52 EST

Elsa,

COS will allow you to limit your results by location, too.  You just have to set it in the query.  I've been using that feature for years with excellent results.

Diane

Diane M. Meyer
Pre-Award Services
Engineering Research Institute