Compliance Officer Emily Lynn (03 Oct 2011 15:12 EST)
Re: Compliance Officer Leah Benard-Boggs (03 Oct 2011 15:33 EST)
Re: Compliance Officer Barbara H. Gray (03 Oct 2011 15:40 EST)
Re: Compliance Officer Robert Bienkowski (03 Oct 2011 17:03 EST)
Re: Compliance Officer Baumann, John R (03 Oct 2011 17:37 EST)
Re: Compliance Officer Carolyn Graves (04 Oct 2011 08:56 EST)

Re: Compliance Officer Baumann, John R 03 Oct 2011 17:37 EST

I think that an important consideration is the relative position of the
compliance officer to the compliance operations. Seems best to clarify
what this relationship will be - and generally such a person would be a
somehwt removed so as not co-mingle them, not have the compliance officer
review the integrity of the programs that s/he operationally oversees.

John

John R. Baumann, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Research Ethics, Education and Policy