Re: Policies Limiting External Consultants Katherine Tragos (12 Jul 2011 13:10 EST)
Budget Template Franca Cirelli (12 Jul 2011 14:26 EST)
Re: Budget Template Susan E Morris (12 Jul 2011 15:08 EST)
Re: Budget Template Cummings, Chantel (12 Jul 2011 16:07 EST)
Re: Budget Template Franca Cirelli (14 Jul 2011 09:05 EST)
Re: Budget Template Elle Choe (14 Jul 2011 14:33 EST)
Re: Budget Template Franca Cirelli (15 Jul 2011 08:32 EST)

Re: Budget Template Elle Choe 14 Jul 2011 14:33 EST
This is what I created. Hope this helps.

P.S. Yes, I like Edward Norton and Matt Damon!

Elle Choe
Department of Dermatology
422 Curie Blvd, SCL #M8b
Philadelphia PA 19104
215-898-0011
xxxxxx@mail.med.upenn.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List
[mailto:xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org] On Behalf Of Franca Cirelli
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:26 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Budget Template

Does anyone have a good detailed budget template that they would be
willing to share with me?  Please feel free to respond privately.

Thank you in advance.

Franca Cirelli
Assistant Director,
Sponsored Projects
70 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
Phone: 401-874-5891
Fax: 401-874-4272
xxxxxx@uri.edu

 "LISTSERV" link in the upper right corner)

 A link directly to helpful tips:  http://tinyurl.com/resadm-l-help

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.