Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today? Christine M. Bothe (29 Dec 2010 13:51 EST)
Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today? Cotten,Melinda T (29 Dec 2010 14:23 EST)
Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today? Kathleen P Nolan (29 Dec 2010 14:36 EST)
Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today? Kathleen P Nolan (29 Dec 2010 14:47 EST)

Re: Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today? Kathleen P Nolan 29 Dec 2010 14:36 EST

Thank you all for responding so quickly.  I did get through to the Grants.gov help desk and they know about the login problem and are working on it.  They said to try again in a few hours.

Kathy

Kathleen P. Nolan, J.D.
Associate Director
Sponsored Programs Office
Office of Research
1850 Research Park Drive, Suite 300
Davis, CA  95618
Office Phone:  530-754-8323
Cell Phone:  530-219-8126
Email:  xxxxxx@ucdavis.edu
Website:  www.research.ucdavis.edu

From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Christine M. Bothe
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:51 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Anyone Else Having Problems Logging into Grants.gov Today?

Dear All,

We have not been able to log into Grants.gov this morning.  Is anyone else having the same issue?

We are all getting the same message in our office when different staff members try to log in (we each have been using our correct username and password)

"Please verify that you have typed your username and password correctly. Note: The password is case sensitive"

Thanks for any info anyone has.

(I'm currently on hold waiting for the Grants.gov help desk to take my call.)

Happy Holidays!

Kathy