Re: Traveling on NIH grants Gregory K. Schmidt (25 Dec 2010 08:14 EST)
Re: Traveling on NIH grants Blumberg-Romero, Laurie (27 Dec 2010 11:29 EST)
Re: Traveling on NIH grants Sharon D. Smith (27 Dec 2010 12:42 EST)

Re: Traveling on NIH grants Gregory K. Schmidt 25 Dec 2010 08:14 EST

Merry Christmas to all!

Easy one first.  Our bible is A-122.  In selected items of cost, 3. Alcoholic Beverages are specifically prohibited.

Now your org's travel policies sound unusual and I'm hoping misinterpreted.  My org uses the GSA guides for allowable hotel and per diems.  You could also use DoD CONUS guide.  Certainly no blank checks here.

A-122 also cites travel policies.  See sect. 51.