How to Fail at Grantwriting McMahonM@xxxxxx (08 Dec 2010 09:13 EST)
Re: How to Fail at Grantwriting Charlie Hathaway (08 Dec 2010 09:32 EST)
Grantwriting Library Robin Dewey (08 Dec 2010 14:27 EST)
Re: Grantwriting Library Sisco, Stephanie L. (08 Dec 2010 15:07 EST)

Re: How to Fail at Grantwriting Charlie Hathaway 08 Dec 2010 09:32 EST

In the same spirit I recommend a book by one of our faculty members:

How To Write A Really Bad Grant Application (and Other Helpful Advice For
Scientists) (Paperback)
by Lloyd Fricker Ph.D.
Publisher: Authorhouse (Nov 2004)

Charlie Hathaway

> Interesting article in the Chronicle:
> http://chronicle.com/article/How-to-Fail-in-Grant-Writing/125620/
>

> Maureen B. McMahon, CRA
> Grants Manager
> Center for Educational Policy and Research
> American Dental Education Association
> The Voice of Dental Education
> 1400 K Street NW, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005
> Voice 202-289-7201 ext. 137
> Fax 202-289-7204
> xxxxxx@adea.org<mailto:xxxxxx@adea.org>
> www.adea.org<http://www.adea.org/>
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may include confidential
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> message.

Charles B. Hathaway, Ph.D., Director
Office of Grant Support
Albert Einstein College of Medicine