Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Drobek Debra (22 Sep 2010 08:48 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Leah Benard-Boggs (22 Sep 2010 15:28 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Jill Diehl (23 Sep 2010 08:21 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Ken Clark (23 Sep 2010 09:50 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems McCallister, Mike (23 Sep 2010 12:14 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Bob Beattie (23 Sep 2010 14:12 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Cappellucci, James E. (23 Sep 2010 14:13 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Bob Beattie (23 Sep 2010 14:36 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Morgan, Janice (23 Sep 2010 14:50 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems McCallister, Mike (23 Sep 2010 14:15 EST)
Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems McCallister, Mike (23 Sep 2010 14:33 EST)

Re: Subaward/Subcontract monitoring software/systems Bob Beattie 23 Sep 2010 14:12 EST

I saw a presentation by Ideate last year, and got a free mug from them
at NCURA last year, but I have heard nothing from them since then.
Are they doing Grants.gov system to system?  They do not seem to be
connected to the S2S User Group.  Spanky, are you using their system?

Thanks

Bob
___________________________________
Robert Beattie
Managing Senior Project Representative
Division of Research Development and Administration
University of Michigan
3003 S. State Street     Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1274
office: 734 936-1283
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Sep 23, 2010, at 1:14 PM, McCallister, Mike wrote:

As you guys evaluate different management packages, please take a look
at IDEATE.com  I think you’ll find it easier to use, more full
featured and, likelyl more that competitive in cost.

See you at the meetings.

Spanky