NCRR requirements for reporting on G-20 Miller, Stacy (20 Jul 2010 17:32 EST)
Re: NCRR requirements for reporting on G-20 Charlie Hathaway (20 Jul 2010 21:48 EST)
Re: NCRR requirements for reporting on G-20 Dimmitt, Robert (21 Jul 2010 09:52 EST)

Re: NCRR requirements for reporting on G-20 Dimmitt, Robert 21 Jul 2010 09:52 EST

We have a G20 and also need to upload the schematics in the Design Tracking System.  This has been a confusing system to me but NIH just asked who the SO was for the institution and then set that person up in the system.  They also asked us to identify a project manager.  The project manager will have to work with the SO to upload the documents.  There was no requirement that the person identified as the SO be dedicated to the project.

If your institution is open to the idea, the person who is set up as the SO can set up other NON SO commons users to upload and submit the documents.  What I am trying to work with my central research office on is to let them be the official SO, but delegate the authority (in the Design Tracking System) to our project manager so she can upload the documents.

Hope this helps. Feel free to give me a call if you want.

Thanks

Rob

Rob Dimmitt
Assistant Director, Research Administration
Office of Operations, IU School of Medicine
Phone: (317) 274-4404
Fax: (317) 278-5823 FAX
xxxxxx@iupui.edu
http://operations.medicine.iu.edu