Re: NIH Resubmission Title Zoya Hamilton 13 Nov 2009 15:37 EST

We changed the title of the resubmission once. Not just two letters, but
the whole title. Our proposal was assigned the correct suffix (A1). We
mentioned this in the cover letter.

Zoya

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration