Re: HRSA AENT Avery, Sonja 12 Nov 2009 16:58 EST

I hope they straighten out the data table situation.  They ask for Hispanic in one of the tables but do not in another and I spend a day trying to balance my tables!

Sonja Y. Avery
Research Development Coordinator
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of North Florida
1 UNF Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Ph 904-620-2456
Fax 904-620-2457
xxxxxx@unf.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Brown, Leesa
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:47 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] HRSA AENT

There are two phases to this proposal.  Phase I due on December 7th is
just the two documents in grants.gov then you will receive the forms for
Phase II from HRSA that need to be loaded into the EHB along with the
narrative and abstract.

HRSA is having two conference calls next week about the AENT but you
need to pre register.  The information about the conference calls are in
the AENT instructions.

HRSA is extremely late this year so don't be surprised if there are more
modifications.  There have been 4 since the announcement on Tuesday.

Leesa Brown
Sponsored Research Officer
Seattle University
901 12th Ave