Re: 2007 Research Administrators Stress Perception Survey results available! Sharp, William C 19 Dec 2007 15:55 EST

All,

The 2006 date listed in the header of this article is an unfortunate
function of the current issue of Research Management Review having been
compiled rather slowly. This issue began in 2006, and was finally
completed with the publication of the Sharmbrook/Brawman-Mintzer article
today. We have entertained some suggestions for organizing the RMR
articles differently now that it is an electronic-only publication, and
this is one good reason why I think we ought to make a change.

Thanks for your interest. I hope you find the article worthwhile, as I
have.

Bill Sharp
Editor, Research Management Review

William Sharp, Ph.D.