Re: NIH gets tough with corrections Charlie Hathaway 05 Dec 2007 14:49 EST

Bob-

I like very much your arguments and "should be allowed"s...

BUT...if the new announcement says: "All application corrections must
be in response to a system-identified
error/warning (application submissions with additional changes may be
refused)."

then our only recourse is a unified and steadfast "I am
Spartacus...and I will fix what I damn well feel like fixing!"

[I quote in part from a PI who I can hear saying this on Feb 6th.]

Charlie