Re: Grants.gov forum established Robert Miller 22 Nov 2005 10:13 EST

Clone that man!.....opps, forgot, It's prohibited.

Thanks,

Robert
____________

Robert Gregory Miller
Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
Div. of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Molecular Science
Administrative Director/Research Administrator
xxxxxx@cdrewu.edu
Office: 323.563.5961
Fax: 323.563.5966

Notice of Confidentiality

This message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged.

It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee or any person
entitled to receive it.  If you received this message in error,
please inform the author as soon as possible, do not disclose its
contents and delete it from your system