Re: NIH Commons Martin Low 17 Nov 2005 13:52 EST

My colleagues and I at Columbia have been experiencing extensive
problems with eSNAP, access, and most of all getting knocked out of the
data loop of the page due to their lack of load-balanced webservers.

Regards,

Martin Low
xxxxxx@columbia.edu
http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/research/