Re: NIH Commons Oconnor, Brian J 17 Nov 2005 10:15 EST

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:30 AM
Subject: E-SNAP delays

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf Of
Carol Sprague
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:06 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NIH Commons

Yes

Eleanor Cicinsky wrote:

We are having difficulty with NIH Commons - routing esnap proposals,  reviewing
esnaps,  accessing commons.     Is everyone else having difficulty with the
system?

Eleanor M. Cicinsky
Director, PreAward Sponsored Projects Administration
Temple University,  406 USB, 083-45
1601 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA  19122
(Ph)  215.204.8691
(Fx)  215.204.7486
(Em) xxxxxx@temple.edu
(Web) http://www.research.temple.edu

information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at
http://www.hrinet.org (click on "Listserv Lists")

Carol P. Sprague
Director
University of Massachusetts
Office of Grant & Contract Administration
Research Administration Building
70 Butterfield Terrace
Phone 413-545-0698
Fax 413-545-1202