Re: Off Campus Indirect Cost Rate Victoria Jensen 11 Nov 2005 14:34 EST
Hi Angela,

We are also PUI with one federal indirect cost rate, which is 47% of
salaries, wages and benefits.  So our regular federal rate would apply
to this program; however, in the past when we have submitted to the
Department of Education's research programs that allow full IDC, we have
waived a portion in order to be more competitive.

Best wishes,

Victoria Jensen
Interim Director, ORSP
California State University, East Bay