Re: Federal Earmark Policy Susan Meslang 09 Nov 2005 09:52 EST

I would like that information when you get it.

"If we knew what it was we were doing, It would not be research would
it?"
Albert Einstein

Susan W. Meslang
Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
Tidewater Community College
500 East Main Street
Norfolk VA 23510
P.O. Box 9000
Norfolk VA 23509
Office 757 822-1773
Cell 757 409-2887
Fax 757 822-1007
xxxxxx@tcc.edu

>>> xxxxxx@MSNOTES.WUSTL.EDU 11/09/05 7:55 AM >>>
Hello:

Do any of you have your university's policy about (not) accepting
earmarked money posted on the web? If so, would you mind sharing your
policy's url on this list?

Thanks,
Christa

Christa Johnson, Ph.D.
Funding Resources Coordinator, Research Office
Washington University in St. Louis
276 N. Skinker Building, Suite 220
Phone: (314) 935-4119; Fax: (314) 935-5862
email: xxxxxx@wustl.edu