Re: Federal Earmark Betty Farbman 08 Nov 2005 09:02 EST

Susan:
If my memory serves me, there is a list each year in the Chronicle of
Higher Ed.  Your Government Relations person is also a good source for
this.

Best,
Betty Farbman

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Susan Meslang
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 4:12 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Federal Earmark

My president has asked me to get a list of all federally funded earmarks
in the last two years.   Does anyone know of a good way to find this
information?

"If we knew what it was we were doing, It would not be research would
it?"
Albert Einstein

Susan W. Meslang
Director of Grants and Sponsored  Programs
Tidewater Community College
500 East Main Street
Norfolk VA 23510
P.O. Box 9000